Skydiving in Alentejo
Come skydiving in Alentejo! Join our certified instructors for the ultimate countryside experience! We also offer special group rates and sunrise skydiving packages!
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Extreme
Come skydive in Alentejo! The mild year long weather makes this one of the most popular activities to do in Portugal! You’ll start your experience with a 15 minute ground briefing by our friendly instructors, who will show you all you need to know about safety, the equipment you will be wearing, the feeling of jumping out of a plane!
Then it’s time to hop on board our aircraft! Harnessed onto your instructor, you will get to view amazing Alentejo countryside before it’s time to jump! On jumping out of the plane, you will start the freefall part of your experience, in which you will reach speeds of up to 140 kilometers an hour – a true adrenaline rush!
Next your instructor will open the parachute to begin the calm and leisurely landing. Here you will glide through the air while viewing the breathtaking sights. Landing is normally quite smooth and there you go! Your first skydiving experience!
We offer skydiving from the Evora airfield, which is quite easy to reach – even if you are coming from other locations! The airfield is located only a 5 minute taxi ride from the local train or bus terminal, so please feel free to let us know where you are staying and we can help you get there!
We offer the following skydiving packages:
- Dive from 3000 meters! The perfect skydive for first timers or those on a budget
- Dive from 4200 meters! A great skydiving option for those looking for a bit more of an adrenaline rush!
- Dive from 5000 meters! The ultimate dive! For the true adrenaline junkies who want the best and most exciting package!
And to make your package even more complete, why not add on photos and/or video? You can choose between instructor photos and/or video, or an external camera photos and/or video!
Coming in a group? Check out our special group rates! We are also offering sunrise jumps with and without accommodation in Evora, so make sure to check out these special deals!
Transfers to the airfield – can be arranged at an additional cost!
Of course! We offer tandem skydives, so first timers are more than welcome to join!
There are in fact some limitation to skydiving:
- Age – the minimum age for skydiving is 18 years, although we will allow for 16 and 17 year olds to skydive with parental consent
- Weight – the maximum weight for skydiving is 100kg
- Health – there are a few restrictions, starting with pregnant women, who we do not advise to book skydiving. People with spinal issues are also not advised to participate
Firstly, you should wear sporty and comfortable clothes and sneakers. Also it is advised to abstain from alcohol the night before your jump